Thanks to ~CVPhased for bringing this to my attention. It seems that our new Mecha folder may cause confusion because of the various companies that make mecha figures, and things like Gundam model kits may confuse members on whether to submit it into the Mecha or Model Kit folder. This is how this'll work.
- If it's a model kit that you have to snap together, glue, etc... then yes, submit photos into the Model Kit folder.
- Mecha figures like Big O from the Soul of Chogokin line, or other brand name figures that make mecha that doesn't have their own appropriate folder will have to be submitted into this folder.
- If you've taken a figure and customized it, then it will have to be submitted into this folder!
I know it's not a good detailed explanation but it does get right to the point.
Just wanted to announce with the suggestion from ~FigureFotos
, we now have a Mecha folder for everything mecha related! Everything mecha related (Gundam, Voltron, etc) will now have to be submitted into that folder. Mecha Musume's? They go into that folder as well! ^^ I'm also looking for new Contributors! If you feel like you're up to the task, please feel free to send me a note!
- If a figure/photo has been submitted into the wrong folder, please move it to the folder it belongs to.
- As with the rule mentioned above, I try to be lenient on those who submit pictures into the wrong folder. Think of this rule like 3 strikes. If the member continues submitting photos into the wrong folder, decline and kindly tell the member to submit the photo into the appropriate folder(s).
- IF you have alot of free time, you're more than welcomed to move every mecha related picture into it's new folder.
- Please, please, PLEASE do NOT submit blurry photos! Please try to put effort if you're planning on submitting photos into this folder!
If you feel like the group needs more folders, please feel free to leave a comment!
Anyway, have a good weekend everyone~